Nuffnang Ads

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gareth

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Birthday Wishlist 2013

Another year had passed and it is another 23 more days before my 29th birthday! My last celebration before I hit the big 3! Some of my friends already asked me what do I want for my birthday so I tried my best to do up with a list:

** PS: Please let me know what gifts except vouchers you are going to get me so I won't have any duplicates.

Those items indicated RESERVED! means someone already chop that item to buy for me! (",)

1) Capital Land Vouchers (Easy to get and free from headache to think what to get! Haha)

2) Calvin Klein Watch





http://cdn.watchshop.com/profiler/thumb_cache/zoom/99940600_v_1355925413.jpg

3) Madison Leather Phone Wallet (Pink/Black)




4) H & M Black Belt or similar (Thick type) -----RESERVED!













5) Kate Spade Harrison Street Bee



6) H & M Black Bag -----RESERVED!













7) Charles & Keith Clutch Bag or similar (Color can be black, sliver that can be easy to match) -----RESERVED!


8) Manicure/Pedicure Session  - There are many online deals available. But if you are getting that, please help me make sure the place is near my workplace (Raffles Place) or my home area (Bedok).

10) Crocs Women’s Cap Toe Flat (White Size 5) -----RESERVED!



11) Longchamp LM Metal Medium Hand Held



13) Spa Session - I have received Aramsa Spa birthday letter and there is some offer to it. Maybe someone would like to sponsor or go with my for some discount? (",)

14) Agnes B Lanyard

Of cos if that is what I can think of but should you have something else in mind that is more suitable, feel free to get for me!







No comments:

Post a Comment