Nuffnang Ads

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gareth

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 6 November 2013

A New Journey Awaits...


Finally I am back! *Drum roll*

Perhaps some of you are wondering where have I been these past 2 months or I have stopped blogging? Sad to say I am not stopping yet...

As per my post title says: A New Journey Awaits...

Yes, you are right! We are expecting our first baby!!! I am now coming to 18th week and it has really been a rough start for me. Thank God that everything went smoothly and now things are getting so much better.

Below is a snapshot of our little beanie at 15th week...

























I will try to get back on track to blog regularly and begin sharing my pregnancy journey! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment