Nuffnang Ads

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gareth

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Pregnancy Journey - The Beginning (Part 1)

Hello everyone,

Let me start of by sharing how I begin my pregnancy journey. All along I have irregular menses (maybe once every 2-4 months) since I started and some of my friends who knows always say they envy me.

For me, during my younger days it was like ok or so call good for me as I don't need to spend so much money or endure the monthly cramps! Anyway it didn't bother me too much as well. That's was me or probably many of us when we were in our teenage years.

Mentality started to change after after Dear proposed, I went to do some research on my condition as I definitely would want to plan for kids. My mum was not aware that I had irregular menses until I was planning for my wedding and she went "Why you never tell me?"

Every since then, she would make "ba zhen soup" for me every time my menses ended. Some couple friends around me advised me to visit a gynaecologist aka gynae which I know I should have done so long ago. But sometimes you know, women can be shy about visiting a gynae.

Eventually I followed my sister-in-law during one of her pregnancy consultation and there and then I had my first consultation with the gynae whom eventually is the one seeing through my pregnancy now.

My ovaries were found with many clots so I was given 2 weeks of progesterone to help me to clear and regulate and to start on clomid during day 2 of my next menses.

I have read up on clomid before which it helps to increase one's ovulation chances to have a better window period to try to conceive. I did not put my hopes high as this is my first try. The most important thing is to stay relax and not be stressed about trying to conceive.

My gynae roughly indicated the window period for us to try which we did. A month passed and as usual, my menses haven come and it didn't struck me that I may be pregnant as I thought since it is only the first month that we started officially trying to conceive.

Let me stop here for now. Part 2 coming up....

No comments:

Post a Comment