Nuffnang Ads

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gareth

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 24 March 2014

Pregnancy Journey - The Beginning (Part 2)

Another week passed and my breast have been feeling engorged and pain. It was a Saturday early morning which is also National Day that I thought to myself why not I take a pregnancy test with the test strips (about $0.50 per pc) that I bought from ebay. I was feeling pretty relaxed, thinking that the test would turn out negative.

Little did I expect, the second strip started to darkened meaning ... detecting positive results! I was caught off-guard and didn't know what to do. Again, I did another test using a new strip and still positive!

I quickly took my last Clear Blue test strip (one strip cost about $10+). Again, the result is still positive! I was taken back but at the same time there was this joy inside me. I had the urge to wake Dear who is still sleeping away but I held back as I wanted to do buy Clear Blue Digital Test to confirm my result.

I left the tests at one corner and Dear happened to see it when he visited the washroom. He said to me " you did the tests ah?". I went ya.. and it is all positive! He was like how come you never wake me up to tell me? I told him that I wanted to do another test using Clear Blue Digital Test before I am more firm. We bought one Clear Blue Digital Test at the end of day and the result is...



We were thrilled and wanted to share the joy with our family and closed friends but not wait till we receive a confirmation from the gynae. We went even to the GP to confirm before going to the gynae.

True enough, there was a little beanie inside me and it was about 6 weeks old during the scan. The EDD was 13 April 2014! Now we are a proud parents to be in another 34 weeks time!

No comments:

Post a Comment