Nuffnang Ads

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gareth

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Seoul Yummy @ Bugis Plus

Counting down in another 18 days before the arrival of Baby Gareth!

I realized that my last trimester, I have been eating "good" food! What I meant is more nicer food compared to hawker center or coffee shop food. Perhaps I am "making it up" as I could not eat much during my first 4 months of pregnancy due to severe vomit and acid reflux!

Dear brought me to Seoul Yummy @ Bugis Plus to try out their army stew pot which we could not find the street in Korea where the famous army stews stores are...

Side dishes that can be refill...





















Presenting to you the army stew which is known as Budae jjigae. The dish often incorporates ingredients such as instant noodles, sliced sausage, baked beans, onions, chicken, pork, tofu, mushrooms and vegetables.

















The army stew set comes with a side dish which you can choose from a list. We chose the cheese potato which is not bad. But remember to eat it while it is hot otherwise it will start to harden when cool...
















We ended off with ice-cream which is part of the set too. By then, we are too full from the army stew but well it is dessert so I managed to eat more than Dear!




















Overall, we spent about $40+ which comes with free flow brown rice tea or you can ask for ice-water.

Check them out:
Bugis Plus #04-11

No comments:

Post a Comment