Nuffnang Ads

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gareth

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday 26 April 2014

Bistro @ Cool De Sac

Bistro @ Cool De Sac is newly opened dining place at Suntec City. Since Dear was working at Suntec, I went down after work to meet him and had dinner there.

Part of the dining area... I understand that we can do reservation booking for large groups which they can arrange it inside the area (after the sliding glass door in photo).



















Appetizer - Fried sweet potato which I like it...




Dear ordered a beef hamburger set... Quite nice




















Tandoori Chicken Pizza - Thin crust and yummy however I think the chicken can be a little more generous...



















We also ordered a lemonade which the waitress was very attentive to inform me (seeing me with my big tummy) that there is lemon inside in case some pregnant ladies avoid taking it.

The waitress also took the initiative to serve me warm water without me asking which most restaurant/dining places servers will not do so.

Our total bill came up about $40++ which is very reasonable.

Check them out at:

Suntec City Mall
3 Temasek Boulevard #02-394

No comments:

Post a Comment