Nuffnang Ads

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gareth

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Pregnancy Journey - Second Trimester

I am really lagging so much. It has been a year since I last blogged. My little baby Gareth had turned one last week!

I will try my best to resume my blogging and keep it updated.

Let me quickly continue my pregnancy journey before sharing how the past 1 year of being a mother had been.

In a blink of an eye, I now into my second trimester. I am glad that my appetite is picking up slowly and my little tummy is showing! I realised that even before the tummy is showing, there is a tenancy of me (ok, not just me... I noticed almost all mum to be) will put their hand on their tummy unknowingly.

Take a closer notice when you are on train, you can identity a pregnant lady (especially if you have been through).

Some photos of me during second trimester.



This is taken in November 2013 (about 20 weeks).


 
This is taken in December 2013 (about 23 weeks).
 
 
 
This is taken in January 2014 (about 25 weeks).
 
Thankfully I did not get any water retention on my legs except sometimes my hands will. Sleeping had slowly became challenging as I could only sleep sideway or face up. Getting up must be careful too!
 
Looking back, I actually enjoyed my second trimester the most! I will share on my third trimester experience in the next post.
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment