Nuffnang Ads

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gareth

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 23 April 2015

Pregnancy Journey - Third Trimester


Third trimester started and it has not been easy. With my small build and growing tummy, it is hard travelling to and fro work everyday by public transport.

Sad to say that I only started having more people offering me seats when I was about 32 weeks.

I am not saying that it is a must for me to get a seat on the train, but do consider in our shoes that we have to stand and squeeze with people, worrying that your tummy may get hit or elbow by someone's bag.

Even the SMR*(I don't wish to spell in full) so called service ambassadors, I had never once receive any assistance from them even though I have seen them helping other pregnant ladies especially foreigners to get a seat when they board the train.

I recalled several times I tried standing near that few particular entrances to board where the SMR* staffs would walk further away from me once they saw me.

Well anyway I started my maternity leave on week 38, hopefully Baby Gareth would come out soon as I don't sleep much during the night. My baby Gareth loves to be active at night and kick me at the side which is painful!

Another thing is that you just can't find that sleeping posture with the big tummy! I am not grumbling anything ya but sharing what I went through as everyone has a different process.

I am loving this baby more everyday and can't wait for his arrival.

My appetite has never increase a lot so I only gained about 8kg so far. The final countdown means I can eat "all I want" before my confinement. Yummy!

Ending my post with some photos!





















This is taken during CNY 2014.




















This is taken on 31 January 2014 (about 30 weeks).





















This is taken on 06 February 2014 (about 31 weeks).





















This is taken on 20 February 2014 (about 32 weeks).





















This is taken on 25 February 2014 (about 33 weeks).





















This is taken on 03 March 2014 (about 34 weeks).





















3D image of Baby Gareth at 37 weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment